True community development is facilitated when citizens from all strata of society engage together with a sense of solidarity through combined processes, programmes, strategies and activities. Through CSR, we have evolved a corporate sustainability framework based on a set of economic, social and environmental objectives, which are progressive and beneficial to the society. In the bid to give back to our immediate environment/community, we have engaged in a number of developmental projects which include:
- The Rehabilitation of road at Igoke Estate in Abule-Egba, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, in order to ensure accessibility to the estate.
- Installation of 200KVA Electric Transformer at Bola Ibrahim Close, Igoke Estate in Abule-Egba area of Alimosho LGA of Lagos State to curb the epileptic power condition in the area.
- Rehabilitation of Omofade Crescent road at Omole phase 1 Estate, Ikeja local Government Area, Lagos state.
- Annual widow empowerment program at Usi-Ekiti in Ido-Osi Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Installation of electric poles at Faforiji Community, Atakumosha Local Government Area of Osun State.
- Donation of 20KVA generator to the department of Theatre Arts of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Donation of computer systems and electric generating sets to the Department of Theatre Arts, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state.
- Youth Empowerment Programme on skill acquisition in Usi-Ekiti, Ido-Osi Local Government Area Ekiti State.